Lease at The Hub
Why lease here
Under new ownership and management, the The Hub has seen a complete revitalization, and has transformed back into the community staple it was many years ago.
- The mall has gone from about 50% occupied to now over 90%
- Retailers are seeing significant spikes in sales
- Traffic counts have increased over 30% in the last 2 years
With significant investment from new ownership, including new anchor tenants, a new professional centre, and a new Food Hall, The Hub is the place to be!
What we are looking for
With only a few spaces left in the Centre, we are searching for a few specific retailers to best serve our community.
- Shoe store
- Children’s clothing
If you are not one of these uses, but still interested in being part of The Hub, get in touch. There are always spaces coming up (but they don’t last long)!
Take a look at the units currently available.
As well, there is a local pop-up space that allows retailers to try out the Centre before committing long term.
Who’s moving in
- The Common by Burnside Brewing
- Grant Thornton
- Coverdale Clinic
- and several more to be announced!
Have questions? Contact The Hub’s leasing team.