Are you new to Truro and the Hub?
The Hub Shopping Centre is an enclosed shopping centre located on the main commercial artery of Nova Scotia’s largest town of Truro. Located approximately 1 hour from Halifax, The Hub has everything you are looking for with major stores including Home Hardware, Winners, Mark’s, Michaels, Sport Chek, The Body Shop, and more!
Known as the “Hub of Nova Scotia”, Truro’s size, central location and historic downtown makes it a popular home-base for exploring Nova Scotia and the world-renowned tidal phenomena of the Bay of Fundy.
- Truro Tourism
- Trip Advisor Truro
- Town of Truro
- Truro Events
- Truro Chamber of Commerce
- Millbrook First Nation
Where to stay: Hampton Inn & Suites, Inn on Prince
Where to eat: Just our opinion, but…
- Best Chinese food: Wung Express right HERE at The Hub!
- Best casual dining: The Nook & Cranny
- Best Thai food: Sahla Thai
Where to hang out:
- Best place to meet friends: HERE, but we’re biased
- Live music: Belly Up BBQ & Grill
- Best performance arts space: The Marigold
- Best place to sweat it out: RECC (Rath Eastlink Community Centre) (they have shows and sport events too!)
- Best vibe: Inglis Street in Downtown Truro
- Best local brews:
Things to see & do
- Victoria Park is a must see!
- Tidal Bore Rafting, if you are brave!
- The Fundy Discovery Site
- Colchester Historeum
- Interested in trying some local cannabis products? Smaknis Organics has you covered!
- Trans Canada Trail
- Ski Wentworth
- The Railyard Mountain Bike Park
- Millbrook Cultural Heritage Centre
- Truro Farmers Market
- Sugar Moon Farm
- Fundy Geological Museum
- Five Islands
- Springhill Miners Museum